Review: The Skin House Vita Snail First Essence

By sausan - Agustus 16, 2021

Hello people! I came here today to share my thoughts about this product from The Skin House. The Skin House is a Korean brand founded in 1979. I got the opportunity to try one of their skincare line, Vita Snail Line.

Anyway, this is my first English review in this blog. I usually wrote in the Indonesian Language. Since I want this product to be known more, I decided to write in English. I hope this review can be useful for everyone around the world.


The Skin House Vita Snail First Essence

In this post, I will talk about The Skin House Vita Snail First Essence. This is one of the three products I tried from the Vita Snail Line. Let's head out to the review!


First of all, I want to talk about the ingredients. It contains 95% snail secretion filtrate and some vitamins. Also, this first essence has bergamot fruit oil giving it a soft citrus smell. I'll add the ingredients list down below.


The Skin House

Ingredients


Water (Aqua), Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Panthenol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Stem Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid


Key Ingredients - Snail Secretion (for moisturizing), Hyaluronic Acid (intense hydration), Collagen (for anti-wrinkle care), Vitamin B, C, E (for vitalizing the skin), Niacinamide (for skin brightening), Centella Asiatica (for soothing)


Without - Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Silicone, Mineral Oil, Ethanolamines, Sulfate, Artificial Fragrance, Colour


When I heard a product called the first essence, it usually will be watery. Just hydrating enough to prep the skin. Well, this one is different! Still, the texture is very watery and but turns out it is very hydrating. It can cover both toner and essence, such a perfect thing for me.


The Skin House First Essence

I use this first essence right after cleansing. I love applying it directly with my palm. Sometimes when I need it, I soaked a cotton pad with this product and let them sit on my face like a sheet mask for 5-10 minutes. Instant plumpy skin is coming!


Since it has antioxidant and soothing ingredients, I do feel my skin became way healthier. I can see my face slightly brighter than before. Not a big change but I can see it enough.


When I use this in the morning combined with my sunscreen, it's a perfect match made in heaven. I also use this with my brightening powder mask to boost the antioxidant. This first essence is worth trying especially when you have dehydrated skin. 


Sadly, this product isn't available in Indonesia yet. You can find them on Amazon, Yes Style, iHerb, or another e-commerce. I see the price on Yes Style the other day, it's around $17. I also think that's a good price for a product like this.


The Skin House website: theskinhouse.net


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 komentar

  1. Kok rasanya aku kudet sekali. Belum pernah tahu ada produk ini.

    BalasHapus
  2. Lihat teksturnya aja rasanya aku udah seneng banget, Kak. Dia kelihatan ringan tapi efek menghidrasi ya dapet gitu ya. Kayaknya kulitku bakal suka nih kalau aku pakein ini 😆. Tapi sayangnya masih belum masuk Indonesia, ya. Bakal aku tunggu dulu aja lah. Mudah-mudahan dia bisa masuk Sociolla atau Shopee gitu. 🤭

    BalasHapus