Review: VT Cosmetics Mild Cica Foam Cleanser

By sausan - September 15, 2021

Since VT cosmetics announced their partnership with BTS in 2017, I’m more curious about their products. Especially when I’m really into skincare for the past two years. It makes me so happy when @vtcosmetics_global sent me these products I want to try for a long time.

They actually approached me for the first time in December last year and I'm beyond grateful! It still feels like a dream!


Here I am living with acne-prone skin makes me want to use soothing and calming skincare products, and these Cica Line from VT can be one of your selections!



It's been more than three months since I started using it and I don't think I use even half of it. Yes, this cleanser became my favorite now! It deserved to be posted on my blog :D


First of all, I will tell you the product information!


CICA MILD CICA FOAM CLEANSER with soft and thick bubble foams formulated with exclusive ingredients "CICALIAO™ + CICAHYALON™" gently cleanse and without drying out the skin.

  • Remove impurities like dirt, oil, and dead surface skin.
  • Provide soothing & moisturizing care
  • Good for daily use
  • Suitable for all skin types

Ingredients

Water, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, PEG-90, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Propolis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Polyquaternium-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-14M, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Fragrance


Also read: Review: The Skin House Vita Snail First Essence


VT Cosmetics Cica Foam Cleanser

The packaging of this cleanser is just like other VT Cosmetics products, a combination of white and dark green colors. Since the amount of product is a lot, it's kinda big for a cleanser. Definitely not travel friendly but this can be a good one because you can use it for months.


This cleanser contains Cica and Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic acid to soothe and hydrate your skin even after cleansing. It also has cica and herby scents which are quite relaxing.


Creamy Texture VT Cosmetics Cica Foam Cleanser

This Cica Mild Foam Cleanser has a creamy texture and giving rich foam. It is so soft when it touches my skin and doesn't strip my skin at all. After I rinse it off, my skin feels smooth, clean, and hydrated. It does help soothe my skin after a while which I like!


My mom who has dry skin also using this VT foam cleanser. I thought it will be dried out her skin but surprisingly it's not. Looks like she enjoyed it more than me LOL


I use this every night for deep cleansing. I didn't use this in the morning because it could be too much for my skin. There is no negative effect while using this cleanser and I absolutely love it.

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar